Experienced Judgment In Difficult Situations
You should never attempt to tackle criminal charges on your own. The criminal justice system is far too convoluted for the average person to navigate with ease.
Instead, contact the law firm of Grant, Miller & Smith, LLC, for a consultation to discuss your case. The firm’s attorneys have more than 60 years of combined legal experience. They handle all types of state and federal crimes, including:
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement, health care fraud and mortgage fraud
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault, solicitation and child pornography charges
- Drug offenses ranging from possession to distribution and trafficking
- DUI charges, including alcohol-related charges, drug-related DUIs and boating under the influence
- Violent crimes such as assault, manslaughter and homicide
- Criminal appeals in state or federal appellate courts
- Municipal crimes such as assault, domestic violence and serious traffic violations
You can count on the attorneys at Grant, Miller & Smith for discreet representation. They are sensitive to the collateral consequences of criminal charges, including the impact on your reputation and employment. They routinely work with people who have never before run afoul of the law. With such skilled advocates on your side, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands.
Benefit From The Firm’s Unique Strengths
The criminal defense lawyers at Grant, Miller & Smith, LLC, take a team approach to the law, pooling their strengths to maximize your advantage. Henry Miller, for example, holds a prestigious position as a member of the Criminal Justice Act Lead Panel of attorneys for the federal Eastern District Court of Missouri. This distinction illustrates his skill and success in the criminal law field.
Attorney Greg Smith likewise brings a valuable background to criminal defense. In addition to a law degree, he holds a master’s degree in forensic science. His extensive experience with DNA analysis, laboratory testing procedures and other forms of biological evidence is a unique advantage for clients. Greg is also a member of the Criminal Justice Act Lead Panel of attorneys for the Federal Eastern District Court of Missouri, as well as the Federal Southern District of Illinois.
Call 314-492-8878 to arrange a criminal defense attorneys at Grant, Miller & Smith, LLC. Their office is conveniently located just two blocks from the county courthouse in St. Louis, Missouri.